Monday, January 24, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

Phew! It has been a busy week...So much to blog about, but I have been working a lot...and I am still not over my jet-lag. I will play catch-up this week! Hope you like the photos so far...Most of them are from my trip home to Australia. 


1. Memories
While I was home this time, I took photos of my grandparents wedding album. They look so happy in this photo.

2. Silhouette
I couldn't decide once again, so here are two of my favourite silhouette shots from our McLaren Vale trip. More of that trip to come soon!

3. Doorway
 The Salopian Inn. Amazing duck fat chips. Cleansing Ales. Fine Wines.

4. Reflection
This photo was also taken in McLaren Vale at the Salopian Inn, home of VALE ALE, a new beer company. A cleansing ale here would ensure the rest of the days tastings went down smoothly.

5. Silver
The name of this beach is 'Silver Sands'. It was like swimming in a salt-water bath.



3 comments:

Charmaine Poulin said...

As usual your photos are so beautiful!!!! Hope you get rid of that jet lag soon!!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

I seriously love every single one of these - you knocked it out of the park!

Jody said...

Thanks for the kind comments, girls! XX