Thursday, July 15, 2010

Perfume for Travelers: Issey Miyake Parfum Roll-on

The best summer-traveler purchase has to be the roll-on travel perfume bottles from Sephora. When I travel, I usually pack the 1.6 oz bottle of Issey Miyake delicately sealed in a zip-lock bag. Without fail, it leaks and by the end of my trip, my whole bag takes on the odour of a tom cat's urine on your front door; stale with a sense of ownership.

This roll on travel bottle is small and compact, comes in a handy little protective case and is perfect for stowing away in your carry-on. At $26 it's a little pricey, but for the convenience, it is a winner for me! Issey Miyake is not the only fragrance available: Stella McCartney, Vera Wang, Marc Jacobs - there are many to choose from.

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: