Wednesday, July 14, 2010

The Denim Dress: Denim is Back with Madge leading the pack.

Is anyone else having 80's flashbacks?

I used to wear a lovely acid wash denim pinafore with white desert boots and I would tie a lace scarf around my head that would give me the perfect "Samantha Fox" tarty-ness with a chic Madonna edge.  Honestly, I don't know how my mother let me out of the house dressed like I was, but I believe she had a matching outfit. What is even more scary is that Madonna and her daughter Lourdes has just released their "Material Girl" line. So it is very possible to dress like I did when I was 12 years old. I'm sure I could squish my love handles into a lacy denim dress once again and still rock it...
Madonna's "Dress You Up"



My desert boots:

Enhanced by Zemanta

No comments: