Monday, December 27, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday: Better Late Than Never

1. Family
It wouldn't be a trip home to Australia if we didn't sit at Pop's Bar drinking his home brew. This particular day, I brought over the port I received for my graduation in 2000.
He was most happy.
2. Motion Blur
This action shot is of my two beautiful sisters looking less-than stunning on Xmas day. Georgia (Left) won a stick-on mo' in her bon-bon's. Not wanting to be left out, Jasmin drew her very own mo' on her finger. Laughter and a bad dancing photo shoot ensued.

 3. Pretty Package
 The centre piece of our Christmas Dinner table.
4. Glow
It's a long shot, but Jasmin is definitely glowing in this picture.
5.Sparkle
I feel like we have done sparkle, so I am throwing in a curve ball...
I feel like I "sparkle" when I am by the ocean...Cheesy, but will have to do!




4 comments:

Charmaine Poulin said...

Oh my gosh....those "mo's" are most hilarious!!! Looks like you girls have fun! Beautiful photos!!!!!

Ashley Sisk said...

These are so much fun - I love your motion blur shot!

Jenn said...

OMG! You're family shot is adorable and I ♡ the story... Great shots! :)

Buckeroomama said...

Your motion blur shot is so much fun and I love your Sparkle one, too!