Tuesday, December 28, 2010

DOGS!

I love taking photos of animals. It seems like everyone owns a dog here is Australia, so I have ample opportunity to practice taking pictures of dogs.

Here is a collection of my favourite doggie pics from my vacation so far:

MAX 
Max is a Maltese Shitzue. He is 9 years old and is my brothers best friend. He would benefit from a set of braces to fix his crazy teeth, but we love him anyway.



 CONAN
We think Conan is a German Shepherd/Doberman/trained serial killer cross. 
It is my uncle's dog, but my grandparents look after him full-time.
Do not be fooled by his sweet expression. He will kill on attack, kind of like my uncle.
 DIESEL the BEAGLE
Diesel is my dad's family dog. 
He is fat, but is a good guard dog for the family home.


 SAMANTHA
 Sam is a classic Heinz 57 variety bitzer. 
She was found at the RSPCA and is a friendly addition to my Aunty's household.
She is very camera shy.
ANGUS
Steve and Paul's feisty little puppy.


RANDOM DOG ON BEACH
I used to have a Red Setter when I was a kid. 
Seeing this puppy brought back lovely memories.
 Max might not be around much longer, so I try to get as many cuddles as I can.

2 comments:

Charmaine Poulin said...

Great shots!!!! Looks like you're having fun!!!! And missing out on all of our cold.....lucky!

Liv said...

Jody, those are great photos. I love Max so much. His cute little underbite. Hilarious! Our dog looks really similar: she's a shih tzu/ Havanese (related to Maltese). How does your brother keep her from having tear staining on her face?