Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scavenger Hunt - Just in the Nick of Time!

1. Shadows
Homage to the Year of the Rabbit!
2. Patterns/Repetition
The Ikea lamp doing me proud.
3.Bright White
I wish this character said 'White'. That would be very cool. It is actually just the sound 'MA'.I wrote this calligraphy on the fan while I was in Japan last July.
4. Strong
When I broke my arm earlier this year, a friend gave me this motivational container. It has band aids inside. I took the photo in front of my 'Long Distance Relationship' book. We had to be strong for many years to see that our relationship survived the distance. No band aid needed, we made it.
5. Warmth
Some days, I wish I had fur like Quatchi to keep me warm in Edmonton. 

Enhanced by Zemanta


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, I love these! The calligraphy on that fan is absolutely amazing! I love the textures of the Ikea lamp as well =) xo

Buckeroomama said...

I love your Bright White --the calligraphy is beautiful! :)

Ashley Sisk said...

These are really great - I love your shot for patterns.