Monday, February 21, 2011

Scavenger Hunt

I had the pleasure of tasting the food for the California Wine Fair this week. The Shaw Convention Centre held the tasting, and it was paired with 4 California Wines. It was a delightful way to spend a Thursday lunch - loving this corporate world malarkey!!

I've been experimenting with textures in Photoshop thanks to Kim Klassen's Cafe tutorials (see button below).  I'm really enjoying playing with her free textures and I have found a great online site that gives them away for free.

Enjoy, and have a wonderful week! Can you believe it is the last week of February already?

1. Chocolate

2. Numbers

3. Canned Food

4. Music

5. Stack

inspiration-studio




3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

What great captures - making me a bit hungry! Have a wonderful week.

Buckeroomama said...

Oooh, I think I'm as in love with those little forks as I am with the food they hold! :)

Wonderful shots!

melissa said...

These are amazing photos. Definitely love the cookies & those crazy awesome forks!!! So neat!

Also, I wanted to tell you that (since you are a follower of mine; was Love & Life now champagne wishes.) I have had some issues with my new blog set up, tried to create a new one under the same account with similar issues so I have created a new account under a new e-mail address & I wanted to make sure I tell all of my followers so if you follow me at http://melissa-champagnewishes.blogspot.com that would be so greatly appreciated! I will (when I get to it) unfollow you from my old account which I won't use anymore and re-follow you with my new one(this one)! Thanks again! Have a great week! xo melissa