Friday, October 29, 2010

Scavenger Hunt: Last Week's Entry

I've been meaning to enter into the Scavenger Hunt posted by Ashley Sisk for weeks now. I finally collected all the pictures and then never actually got around to posting them! So, I'm playing catch-up... Here is the last lot, and look out for this weeks.




1. 5 SENSES
This is the Blue Fig drink. Figs are steeped in gin and frozen. It is served with blue cheese on the side. Beautiful to look at, sweet on the nose,  velvety taste. I would take a sip, then slip a tiny bit of blue cheese in and swish it around. I heard about this drink from Kari. We ordered one for her so it would be waiting for her arrival.


2. Children
Random child at Kits Beach.

A personal favourite from the archive. A portrait of Bennu taken over a year ago.


4. Night
I couldn't decide on which photo to show. Stick with the Vancouver theme or throw in a night shot from Japan? You decide!
5. Sky
View from Chamir Chateau, with reflection of the construction on Broadway.



1 comment:

Charmaine Poulin said...

Beautiful shots!!!!! WOW!!!!! Have a great weekend!