Friday, October 29, 2010

Scavenger Hunt: This Week's Entry

I finally completed my first Scavenger Hunt! It is harder than I thought it would be. Enjoy!

1. My Town
A picture of my new town of Edmonton


2. Something Vintage

American Gothic style photo by the fireplace. 

3. Tilt-Shift Photography

First attempt.  It is meant to make the objects in the photo look like they are 'miniature'.

4. Dress-up
An attempt to use Photoshop to 'colour' a photo. 

5. Chocolate





Enhanced by Zemanta




7 comments:

Charmaine Poulin said...

Edmonton looks pretty cool in that shot, love your interpretation of vintage & your tilt-shift looks great! So colorful! I haven't tried it yet....and time is almost up this week! ACK!

carlotta cisternas said...

Great shots! Love your tiltshift - very cool. And your dress up photo is too funny :)

Buckeroomama said...

Closest to Edmonton I've ever been is Calgary (same province, right?).

I love your tilt-shift... and your dress-up one is so fun!!

Ashley Sisk said...

That first shot is amazing. I'm always glad to see new participants so I'm glad you linked up this week. I'm now following and can't wait to see more. Have a great week!

Sievertsen said...

hi. Love your my town and tilt shift, great job

Katie said...

Your tilt-shift is fantastic!!! I think the very first week is toughest, then it's addictive from there! :)

Unknown said...

I have NO idea what tilt shift is, but your photo looks just like a mini-train set! (without the train, I mean)