Sunday, November 07, 2010

is it too early to be dreaming of spring?

Photo Challenge: The little details (that I wish) were around me.
I found this photo from our annual Granville Island sakura (cherry blossom) picnic. The leaves of the sakura are so baby-bum pink and delicate. On this particular day, it was crisp, cool and the sky was a teal blue. This is my first winter in Edmonton and it is becoming icy and cold outside...but I am cheating it by going home to Australia for 6 weeks. It is Spring in Oz right now, so I dedicate this picture to my homeland.


Photography love...

4 comments:

Charmaine Poulin said...

Gorgeous Jody!!!!! When do you go home??

Jody said...

Home in the first week of December until the middle of January! Yay for summer!

FYH said...

So sweet...love pink flowers...

Diane said...

Australia sounds dreamy right now to me.... we are approaching winter, my least favorite. :O(