Saturday, November 13, 2010

Scavenger Hunt: November 14

No Camera for 2nd week!
I don't have my Nikon s600 or my D90...I feel naked. Here is my best shot at a scavenger hunt armed without a camera.

1. self-portrait
An attempt at a pan shot taken in Tokyo, July, 2o1o. This photo creeps me out. I look a little like Tracey Morgan.

2. handmade 
Attempt at using Ashley Sisks/Paper Heart Camera 'in the fairy garden' technique. This photo looks like a Christmas bauble.
 

3.orange
I took this many years ago after the Seattle AIDS walk.

4. candle 
Our candle arrangement in our apartment.

5. traffic sign 
This is a cool installation in a park in Vancouver. We would run by this park many times a week. The other side of the stop signs are painted bright pink. Not sure why they are there like this, but it is cool nonetheless. 
Enhanced by Zemanta


11 comments:

Unknown said...

love the candle shot!

Miss Giny said...

Beautiful ! Traffic Signal is funny !

Buckeroomama said...

Your orange and candle shots are LOVELY!

Halie said...

They can't seem to get enough of the stop sign can they?

I love all your entries!
If you have time, do drop by:

Psychemage Photography

Rosie@leavesnbloom said...

oh I can see that you love using candles - love that compostion! That stop photo is just a winner for me.

SZM said...

Those stop signs are very cool. I also like the orange shot.

jillconyers said...

All are fun shots but the candles are my favorite.

Anonymous said...

Great photos! I really love your orange shot.

Kelly Frances Dunn said...

Very cool and how perfect that those signs are readily avail for you to capture :) The handmade shot is beautiful and really draws me in!

Ashley Sisk said...

Great shots this week - I really like your handmade shot, and then your traffic signs shot is pretty cool too. Well done!

Charmaine Poulin said...

I love the last 3!!!! Great job! Hope you have a camera soon!