Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Touch Up Tuesday

The Blinking Dog
It was one of those days...the sun was perfect, the animals were cooperating and I was snapping happily away. I took the shot below and when I checked it on my SLR's screen, I thought it was perfect...until I got home and realized his eyes were closed! Luckily, I took another photo with him in a similar position, so I decided to work some editing magic...

I took his eye from the photo below and traced it with the magnetic lasso tool. I then copied and pasted it into the above photo. 

 The finished product! I thought of doing the same to his right eye, but I like the fact that he now looks like he is winking at us...like he knows a secret no one else does...


Touch Up Tuesday's at the Paper Mama

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Great Save!

Charmaine Poulin said...

Yay! Great job!