Tuesday, November 09, 2010

Shutter Love Tuesday: BROWN

I Heart <3 Brown


Brown is my favorite colour, so I couldn't resist this week's Shutter Love Tuesday. Only, I have so many photos in sepia/featuring the colour brown that I couldn't choose just one picture. I'm not in it to win, so I will share all my favourites. Again, my camera is still out of action, so I am pulling from the archives (all photos are from 2010).
#1: False Pretense Story True
Very cool installation at Kits beach, Vancouver

 #2: Oh Myles
Myles the french bulldog. He looks sweet and innocent, but packs a punch.

#3: Tunnel of Love
Jenn and Ali getting down in a tunnel. I love this picture because they look like young, innocent children (they're not).


#4: Movember
Posted the spirit of Movember. Chad is growing a mo to support Prostate Cancer research. His moustache will probably end up looking like this by the end of November.
Donate here to support his 'stache!




ShutterLoveTuesdays

Enhanced by Zemanta

1 comment:

Ashley Sisk said...

These are great - I love the last shot!