Monday, November 22, 2010

Scavenger Hunt: November 21

A difficult list this week! It was a great challenge...especially as I have a new job and have less time to muck around taking photos and playing with Photoshop. Here is the best I can do with limited time and no SLR...The good news is that my camera might be returned to me by Friday!

1. The View Above
Edmonton is now a frozen tundra. It turned violent last week and I have enjoyed every minute of it. The coldest day was today: minus 23 with a windchill of 32. Yeah! This photo was taken on Chad's and my river valley walk on Saturday afternoon. The river is now frozen. We managed to catch the last rays of sunlight over the valley. Spectacular views - more photos to come soon!

2. Something Hot
It's Movember! How could I not think that Chad's Mo is the hottest thing to hit E-town this year? I love this pic as there are small ice crystals forming on the small mo-hairs. Support Chad and his Movember fund-raising effort!

3. Something Cold
A) I don't know why anyone would lock their bike in the public area over winter and B) why hasn't this bike been stolen yet?

4. Electronic
I was lucky enough to receive this pink sewing machine from my friend, Kari. I love it and it has inspired me to start making my own clothes.

5. Sparkle
A blurry picture of a Christmas ornament. Not very original...Sorry!




Enhanced by Zemanta

5 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

I would never have known that this was a difficult week for you - I love ever of your shots this week. :)

Charmaine Poulin said...

You don't seem to need a fancy camera......I agree...I love them all!!!

KimM said...

Great shots!! I love your cold one hehe!!!

Charlene said...

Great photos! I especially like your something cold. Maybe they left their bike so you could take an awesome picture of it...? lol

A'n'G Johnson said...

your photos are absolutely stunning