Monday, November 29, 2010

All I Have Time for is the Scavenger Hunts!

I warned you: once I began work, I would not be able to dedicate much time to blogging. So, for now, I will entertain you with my interpretations for this week's scavenger hunt. More to come soon, I hope!

My camera has been returned, but I haven't had a chance to charge it. Next week will be a fresh batch of pics, I promise.

1. Black and White
This photo was taken in Lyon, France. 

2. I Ate This
I made beetroot soup last week. It turned our poo purple for days. Delicious, but be warned...it may make you think you are bleeding from your bum!

3. Historic
I found this book in the library of Leeds Castle. It was published in 1791. It is such a wonder to hold something that is 219 years old. 

 4. Off-Centre
Another photo taken in Lyon, France.

5. The End
An end to an amazing holiday and an amazing sunset over Bucerias Bay, Mexico.


3 comments:

Ashley Sisk said...

Ooooh....really great collection this week. I love your black and white, off center and the end - great work! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Anonymous said...

I'm seriously in awe of your photographs.
Fantastic!
I love your B&W...it speaks to me!

Charmaine Poulin said...

Oh my gosh!!! Love, Love, Love!!!!! So glad that your camera is back!!!!!